This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page and was updated on the 17th May 2018.
If you have any questions about this policy, please go on the contact us page and send us a message.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use the website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How to use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the site for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
Cookies and how to use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package: aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website: a cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
- Test content on our website: for example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- Store information about your preferences: the website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website: we may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone or text message.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
- Send a message to our team via the contact page or by dropping us an email to [email protected]
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Offside Gaming domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.